Today I am sharing my vitamin routine These are the vitamins I take everyday to help my health, both physically and mentally. I take these vitamins as a healthy and safe way to increase my immune system, mood and energy levels!
Happy Monday! This is actually my last week of school, which is insane because I feel like this semester just started. I cannot believe next year I will be a junior, college is flying by!! I'm excited for summer though and I will be blogging way more. I have also been working super hard on my Instagram lately, so be sure to check it out here . This is like my go to outfit for spring in NY, a cropped tee or tank and leggings. It works great, because in NY is still chilly most days when I leave for class and then warmer in the early afternoon. Top is from TJMaxx here are similar ones: Dickies , Planet Gold , RomWe , Madewell | Lululemon align leggings 28" | Vans | Tory Burch Sunglasses
Here are the things I am putting on my Christmas list this year, maybe this will give you some ideas on what to ask for or what to give someone as a gift! Classic short Uggs in grey http://www.uggaustralia.com/women-boots/classic-short/5825.html?dwvar_5825_color=BJY#start=5&cgid=women-footwear-classic-boots Large LLBean tote with zipper in navy with gold monogram http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/37037?feat=514029-GN3&page=boat-and-tote-bag-zip-top Dark Grey Ottoman Bench - I found one that I liked at Home Goods but here is a similar one http://www.houzz.com/photos/14513861/Carmen-Shoe-Storage-Ottoman-in-Gray-traditional-accent-and-storage-benches LLBean Slippers - Women's Wicked Good Camp Moccasins - in brown http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/83162?feat=503005-GN3&page=women-s-wicked-good-camp-moccasins Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream in the shade light http://www.sephora.com/acne-solutions-bb-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-40-P...
Well, it’s official, I’m no longer a teenager, on Sunday I turned 20! So, in honor of having two decades of my life under my belt, today I am sharing twenty things I have learned in the past twenty years! Holy crap, I cannot believe how old I am, now that I am writing this post, haha! ONE – Stay positive Over the last year specifically I have really learned that positivity is one of the most important characteristics that I want to have. When someone thinks of me, I want them to think of a positive person. Just trying to be more positive really helps me to just have a better day and to be an overall happier person in general. While the rest of this post is not in order based on importance, this is my number one thing I have learned before I turned 20! TWO – Be grateful I have realized it’s important to take the time to remember to be extremely grateful for everything I have, you never know how long you will have something. It’s important to be grateful especially for ...
Comments
Post a Comment