My Hair Care Rotuine


1 - Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
I don't color my hair at all, however this shampoo and conditioner is the most moisturizing product I have used! It is the only thing that really keeps my hair from being a tangled mess!

2 - Tresemme Dry Shampoo
I don't wash my hair everyday, I wash it either every other day or every 3 days. I have found that my hair looks and feels so much healthier if I don't wash it everyday. Ocasionally my hair is a little greasy and I like to spray in a little dry shampoo and I have been loving this one for like the past two years.

3 - Tresemme Hair Spray
Whenever I do curl my hair this is my go to hair spray!

4 - Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum
When I use heat on my hair I love to use this to kind of smooth it out, perfect for before blow drying or straightening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit