1000 Islands Trip

Over this past weekend I visited the 1000 Islands with my family. Here I had my family had out first camping experience staying in a cottage. It turned out much better than expected and was pretty much a small house, with a gorgeous view!! Today I'm sharing lovely photos of the view, the cottage we stayed in and one of my camping outfits!







The restaurant we went to was Ryan's Lookout, here I ordered sea bisque soup and a crab cake.


 our view outside of the cottage

 one of two bedrooms in the cottage

 our little living room


our little kitchen

 
cute little dining area, I loved all of the windows
  
 
 beautiful view driving off the island on our way home

also leaving the island we saw this really pretty old fire place



camping outfit: similar shorts, top, chacos 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit