DIY Ice Vanilla Coffee

This summer I am really trying to save money! On Monday I will be talking more about this in my Summer Goals post. So, I decided one way to save money is for me to make my coffee at home, instead of getting it at Starbucks, while I occasionally still enjoy this treat, I love my new at home vanilla coffee. My go to "caffeine drink" at Starbucks is "a venti iced vanilla nonfat late." This is pretty similar and almost tastes better! However I do not "froth" any milk for this drink, it's coffee.



Ingredients: french vanilla k-cups, all natural vanilla creamer, skim milk, ice

I like to make my coffee the night before and then put it in the fridge, this definitely is the best route!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit