How I Plan My Blog

Today I am sharing how I organize my blog plans. I use Google Drive because I love to be able to access this from my laptop, phone and iPad it's very handy. When I am working on a post I usually put a link to the Google Docs document where I type out all of the planning I do for the post. Once a post is published I highlight it that way I know that I am all set! Also one the post is published I put the link of the post into the google sheets.


I also like to use the app Later, previously known as Latergram to schedule all of my Instagram posts because it sets reminders to post and makes it super easy to post it to Instagram!

To keep track of all of my blog post ideas for future post I use Microsoft One Note. I created one notebook and then have different pages with different sections of ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit