July 2016 Favorites

Towards the end of June I finally purchased my first pair of chacos ever and have since fallen in love! They are so comfortable and great for running errands, camping and going to the lake. Also throughout the month I have become obsessed with my roller lash mascara by Benefit it works SO well. This summer has been so hot so baseball hats have been so handy to keep the sun off my face and out of my eyes, they also work great for covering up a bad hair day. My favorite snack has by far been gala apples with peter pan peanut butter, it's delicious and pretty healthy too. Fresh flowers have truly been helping me have a better day, just picking up myself some fresh flowers from the grocery store can really brighten my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit