5 Tips for You to be More Productive This Week


Happy Monday! Today I am sharing 5 tips to help you be more productive this week.

1 - Plan tomorrow tonight
Write out a schedule for you for tomorrow and include all you would like to accomplish and the time frame that you want to accomplish it in. This will make you get moving so that you can stay on your schedule.

2 - Make your bed every morning
As soon as you get up in the morning make your bed. This way you will not be tempted to crawl back in it then or after a long day. Instead, you will be more likely to accomplish more, because your bed will not be there tempting you.

3 - Prioritize your to do list
When planning out tomorrow make sure that you do the hardest tasks first so that you will have more energy to do those harder tasks. Also, if you do run out of time you have done your most important and time-consuming tasks first.

4 - Create a productive environments
For me this if my desk or my office area. It's organized and neat which helps me to focus on the task at hand. If I am working in my bedroom I cannot get anything accomplished if my bedroom is messy, so if I am going to work in there I make sure it's picked up to ensure my maximum productivity.

5 - Wake up earlier
I am so much more productive in the morning if I just get myself to start moving. Towards the afternoon I get less and less accomplished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit