Gluten Free Banana Muffins

Today I am sharing one of my favorite breakfast treats! I adapted this recipe which you can find here to make these delicious gluten-free muffins.





Ingredients:
3 very ripe bananas
1 egg
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 Tbsp. milk
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (I use this kind)
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

Directions:
Heat oven to 375 and grease muffins tins WELL, it makes about 12 muffins.
Mash bananas, I ended up using a hand mixer to mash them.
Whisk mashed bananas, egg, yogurt/sour cream, oil, milk, and vanilla.
Pour the flour and sugar on top of the mixture then add soda and salt on top so they do not touch liquid. Whisk all together until smooth. I added a little sugar to the top of them.
Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown, and cool on rack.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit