HOW TO DE-STRESS DURING COLLEGE FINALS WEEK

Now at the end of the semester it's getting super stressful so self-care is something that I feel like has not been very present in my life, especially after starting college. So, over spring break, when I actually was able to practice some self-care I decided that I really needed to put this into practice on more of daily basis. Here are some easy ways to help you de-stress these next couple weeks!


MAKE LISTS
This may not be the answer to everyone's stress, but when I am feeling overwhelmed and like I might forget something I really like to make a nice concise list either of everything I need to do or exactly what I need to study. Making lists really just helps me to empty my mind of everything I am worrying about, kind of like journaling.

FACE MASK
Don't forget about your skin these last few stressful weeks. Take the time to apply a face mask and relax for at least the ten minutes it take for your face mask to work.

TAKE A WALK/WORKOUT
If you're getting overly stressed while studying you will not be able to remember what you're going over when there's a billion other things on your ming, try taking a quick walk around campus or even going to workout. That way when you come back, you will be better able to focus from getting some of your nervous energy out.

COLOR
I love those stress relieving coloring books, so maybe next time you're feeling overwhelmed try these!

DRINK A CUP OF TEA
Try drinking a cup of caffeine free tea, this really helps me to calm down and relax. My favorite is chamomile tea it's very soothing and also calming.



TAKE A BREAK
When you are in the heat of finals week and have been studying for hours straight, remember that sleep along with eating are important. While eating healthy is best, if you're really struggling sometimes it's nice to have a fun pajama and ice cream party at the end of a long day!

SHOP THIS LOOK
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit