THE STRIPE


Happy Monday! This is actually my last week of school, which is insane because I feel like this semester just started. I cannot believe next year I will be a junior, college is flying by!! I'm excited for summer though and I will be blogging way more. I have also been working super hard on my Instagram lately, so be sure to check it out here.

This is like my go to outfit for spring in NY, a cropped tee or tank and leggings. It works great, because in NY is still chilly most days when I leave for class and then warmer in the early afternoon.

Top is from TJMaxx here are similar ones: Dickies, Planet GoldRomWe, Madewell | Lululemon align leggings 28" | Vans | Tory Burch Sunglasses



      

Comments

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ ดูหนัง ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit