A great Home Goods find!

In the Home Goods clearance I found this beautiful rustic tall drawer set on sale - $69.99, a GREAT deal, it looks perfect in my bedroom as it is white and has four grayish drawers!

On top of the drawers I have a 'lil hat stack, on top is a polo ralph lauren hat, middle navy vineyard vines hat and on the bottom is a camo mossy oak hat, bet ya didn't see that hat coming, lol!
Also I have a little yankee candle owl wax melter!
In the first drawer I have some receipts to keep in case I decide to return these items and some command hooks.
The second drawer contains my laptop charger, pretty empty!
In the third drawer are some sunglasses and glasses, also pretty empty so far!!
In the fourth drawer there is NOTHING.
In the fifth drawer I have put a couple movies, phone cases, ear buds, batteries and that kind of stuff.

Pretty much, I haven't really put a lot in this yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit