February Favoties

This month I tried several new things and loved them, so here are my favorites

My favorite nail polish this month was the OPI "rollin in cashmere" which is a beautiful gold.


My favorite makeup product this month is the AVON true color rose lustre (T310)


My favorite candle scent has been Yankee candle clean cotton tart.

My favorite skin care product is the Proactiv refining mask is THE best, I wear it to bed all the time and I can seriously see a difference in the morning!

My favorite perfume is the Victoria Perfume

My favorite food this month is mint Oreo's, they are so just perfect!

My favorite drink this month is from Starbucks and it's their caramel flan latte, it's so creamy and perfect.

Hope you enjoyed my February favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit