haul

So, over this past week I did a little outlet shopping and ordered some stuff online!

I ordered this cute Vineyard Vines hat, it's navy blue with the pink whale - $25

I also ordered two things from Necessary Clothing...
This "X out" dress in navy - $12.99

And this "the Necessary basic shirt" in heather gray - $18.99

At the outlets I went to Ralph Lauren and got this cute pink hat polo hat - $25

I went American Eagle and there clearance was all an additional 60% off!!!
I got this thick knit taupe sweater - $16.00

And I also got this gray and white stripe dress - $12.00


I went into J Crew, but I didn't really have a lot of time in there and I just ended up getting this gold skinny belt - $13.49

And finally I went to Old Navy and got three top there for great deals!
First I got this royal blue shirt - $11.49

Then I got this light pink shirt, a similar shape to "the Necessary basic shirt" but it's more of a knit - $9.49


I also got the same top in gray

Also, this weekend I stopped into Maurices and their jackets were all 40% off so I got this army green jacket with beautiful stitching - $36.64

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit