Study Tips

I LOVE LOVE LOVE flash cards because you can easily take them with you and you can specifically put whatever on them, like things you need to work on instead of the things you remember!

what's actually on the cards is kind of weird they're for my health class...

study in bursts, even if it's burst throughout the same day, it works better for me when I study for 30 minutes three times, rather than studying for a ssssssuuuuppppeeeerrrr long period of time at once!

I can NOT study hungry, it's way too distracting!  Before I start studying I almost always make a snack, otherwise I am to distracted by my rumbling belly and get less done.  My favorite study time snacks are popcorn or fruit salad.
{strawberries, apples, mandarin oranges and grapes}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit