My Quick School Morning Routine

leaving this is always the hardest for me, especially when I'm leaving to go to such a boring place ahem...school!



 After I finally leave my bed, I go downstairs for some breaky, which is anything from waffles to a smoothie to this delicious strawberry pancake, lol thank mom

 It was delicious

Then, I head back upstairs to wash my face, put my contacts in and

And brush my teeth

 Now back to my room to remove yesterday's mascara because apparently I was too tired to take it off last night, lol

 This my makeup look, nice and simple

Now to pick out a simple outfit for school, my school is EXTREMELY casual,
which is sometimes nice


I always look at my jeans and consider wearing them, butttt I rarely choose them

I chose this white American Eagle tee, Champion leggings and birks
  
These are the accesories I wore, Target watch, 
Alex and Ani bracelet and my Pandora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit