back to school | clothing & shoes haul

So I went to my local Premium Outlets for back to school shopping, and they were having some great deals so I got a few basics for back to school! Also, half way through the dresses I realized that you could see my feet and I had no shoes on so I kept with it...whoops!

First I got these Nike Flex Experience sneakers and I LOVE them, they're so comfortable!

Then at TJMaxx I got these cropped grey leggings.

At Old Navy I got this black shift dress which I absolutely LOVE!!

Also at Old Navy I got this super cute dress!

And the last thing I got from Old Navy is this tangerine shift dress.

I always get my jeans from American Eagle and this year was no exception!
I got this light hi-rise jeans, and this is my first pair of light wash jeans and I am really liking them!

I also got this black pair of jeans which I really like, I have been wanting to get a pair for a while!

And finally at American Eagle I got these cute sandals!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit