July Favorites

Here are the products I have been loving this month!
If you have seen my daily Spain blogs you will definitely see that I have been wearing the heck out of my Birkenstock's!
 My favorite mascara I tried this month is CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume.
The OPI "color so hot it berns" is all I have been wearing on my toes lately!
To take off my nail polish I have been  obsessed with the Target nail polish remover jar with these great scrubby bristles!
I also have been using the Paul Mitchell skinny serum like crazy this month to help smooth my hair.
My favorite candle this month has been the Yankee Candle in margarita it smells amazing!
I recently discovered these amazing chocolate covered blueberries they are SO good!

Hope you have found some great favorites this summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit