my backpack and accessories

So I recently got my backpack for this year and some things that kind
of go with it and wanted to share!

My back is a North Face Borealis Classic which they actually don't make anymore so I ended up ordering it from Italy because I don't really like the new style that came out which is all that North Face is selling.  I love these backpacks I previously had the North Face Jester backpack and loved it, I washed it several times and it was so durable!



I got this Vera Bradley lanyard in Sierra for my keys, this way I can hopefully find them easier!

For my lunch bag I got the Vera Bradley Lighten Up Lunch Cooler in Sierra
It is such a perfect size and is a plastic inside so you can easily wipe it clean!

The Borealis backpack has this perfect pocket for my phone and wallet!
I got the Vera Bradley Zip ID case in Sierra to keep some money and my license in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit