17th birthday

This past Wednesday was my 17th Birthday, so here are some highlights from the day!

my outfit - Old Navy
necklace - Payless
riding boots - Target

I got this really cute pillow from Khols.
I also got this "sweater" blanket from Target, it's actually the best blanket ever!  Unfortunately it's a little pricey...$60
I got these two Bath & Body Works candles "flannel" and "sweater weather"
I also got this teal phone case from my sister and she got me this Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer for my backpack.
And lastly I got this Patagonia vest in gray and it's so soft I have already worn it twice!

My mom got one of my favorites, sunflowers and my favorites kind of cake!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit