first week of school look book

My first day of my junior year was Tuesday, and I wore this great and also very comfy dress from Cotton:On (use the Retail Me Not app to get 30% of your first purchase!!)
My sandals are from American Eagle and I had never wore them before and honestly thought that they might be really uncomfortable, fortunately I was pleasantly surprised!
My necklace is from Payless, they are having a great sale right now and I will be showing the shoes I got there in an upcoming haul!!  Also I'm just wearing my Pandora bracelet.



My outfit for Wednesday was a lot more casual...I wore a pair of my favorite shorts, they're really cute and soo comfortable!  They are from TJMaxx.  Then I just paired it with a black H&M tshirt.  For jewelry I'm just wearing my Pandora and then some Alex and Ani.  I really wanted to wear my monogram necklace, however, the clasp came off as I was putting it on that morning, ugh.


And Thursday outfit was a mix of casual and dressy...I'm wearing one of my favorite new fall dresses from Target with my new sandals which I ordered from Amazon, they are the brand Sandal Up...the straps are this elastic material making them extremely comfortable!

Hope you had a good first week of school whenever it was! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit