my fancier makeup look


I start off by using my Avon ideal flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation
in the shade light ivory.  To apply this I use a Target brand beauty blender.
Next I use my Maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles for my under eyes in fair color, which I also like to blend with my Target brand beauty blender.
After that I set my makeup with the Rimmel Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder in the shade 004 sandstorm.  For this I use an Eco Tools powder brush.
To give me some color I use the Avon true color blush in soft plum.  To apply my blush I use the Eco Tools angled blush brush.
After that I use the Lemongrass Spa  Sheer Minerals "blush," which is actually a bronzer, in the shade honey glow bronzer.  I also use my Eco Tools angled blush brush to apply this.
Next I fill in my brows with the Anastasia brow wiz in the color soft brown.
Then I use the Wet and Wild Silent Treatment trio, I use the brown shade and and the Sephora + Pantone Universe pallet.
Finally I curl my lashes with my Revlon eye lash curler and apply my favorite drug store mascara the Cover Girl lashblast volume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit