November Roundup | NHS Induction, Thanksgiving and Black Friday Haul



On Tuesday I was inducted into National Honor Society along with my friends.  My parents (above) brought me 2 dozen roses, my favorite. :)



Our Thanksgiving Table...we picked up new dishes from HomeGoods, I'm absolutely loving them!

So on Black Friday I actually ended up finishing all of my Christmas shopping which is very exciting!  So here is what I got!

At Old Navy EVERYTHING was 50% OFF!!!
I got my little sister Tori this puffer vest for $15
this adorable shirt for $7
and the coordinating leggings for $5

Macy's was having some sale - their coupons weren't helping me, but I got these Nike joggers for my brother for 30% off, they ended up being $40.  This jean shirt from Target that I got my brother Zach was only $12.  Then earlier in the week I went to TJMaxx and got him these plaid pajama pants joggers for $15.

Abercrombie and Fitch was all 50% off so I got these two things for myself...
I got this shirt that crosses in the front for $24

I also got this leather skirt for $25!

Also, while I was in Target on black Friday I got this workout top for 40% OFF!!

Also, when I went to TJMaxx earlier in the week I got Sampson my dog this cute toy...


.and I got him this adorable green puffer vest! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit