A New Year, A Better Me

This post is going to be all about my 2016 goals, and yes I have realized that I am at least 4 days late to the game, but better late than never!  This year I am going to try to really focus on making myself a better person, I have been so inspired lately by different people that I have met or whose blog posts I have read or videos I have watched and I just really want to use that inspiration and have an amazing year.

1. Be positive.
So my first goal is to be positive, I genuinely struggle with staying positive and not complaining about everything.  So this year I am going to start being a more optimistic person.  How am I going to do this?  Well, I will try to remember all of the things that I am grateful for and I will also try to be more thankful for all of the wondering people, opportunities and other things in my life.  Also, when I start to begin thinking negatively I am really going to try to stop myself from thinking that way.

2. Eat healthier.
I always stray from eating healthy because I remember how great foods that are bad for me taste.  Lately I have been feeling gross; not eating well at all has seriously started to affect me in so many ways than I previously thought that it could.  I have had such a lack of energy lately and just not felt good.  So what will I do to eat healthy?  First, I will remember all of the benefits there are to eating healthy.  Such as, being a healthy weight, feeling better, having more energy and not being bloated.  Also, to do this I am going to make sure I pack my lunch every day because when I am at school I will only eat what it's in my lunch for snacks and my lunch period because it is also a lot easier.  Another thing I am going to do to help me eat healthier is to plan what I am going to eat for breakfast, when I wake up I am usually hungry and running late so I tend to grab whatever I can find quickly.  So, if I plan what I am going to eat and make sure that I have healthy breakfast food to eat I won’t eat food that is bad for me.

3. Get in shape.
My goal is to workout 3 days a week at least, I am not in shape at all and would really like to be more toned so I can be more confident.  When I do workout it also makes me feel so much better afterwards, I feel accomplished because I have completed a big goal of the day and I feel more productive.

4. Clear up my skin.
I have been struggling on and off with my skin for years.  I use proactiv + now and I love it and at the beginning of summer my skin was doing so well and now it keeps changing and I just want to get clear under control skin.  To do this I will continue using my proactiv + and I will also being going to my dermatologist to get more help with my skin.  I really want to clear my skin by making sure I wash my face every single morning and night.  I need to drink lots of water because it is so beneficial to your skin.  I also do not want to wear makeup every day, days that I don't really need to wear makeup I don't want to.

5. Do 2 blog posts every week.
I really want to dive into blogging this year.  I love it so much but I never have been able to prioritize it, this year I am going to make sure to post 2 posts every week and put aside time so that I can post twice a week.

6. Drink 9 cups of water every day.
So I looked into how much water I should be drinking everyday and apparently the answer to that is about 9 cups.  There are so many benefits to drinking water every day, as I said above it's great for your skin and it flushes your body in so many ways...  Also I have realized I drink so much more water when I am drinking it from one of my camelbak water bottles, I love drinking from them and will be trying to refill one throughout the day as much as possible.    So, this year I would really like to make drinking 9 cups of water everyday into a habit.

7. Use my time wisely.
I really want to be a more productive person.  I want to manage my time more wisely so that I can get things done without being stressed and have time to accomplish more.

8. Pray everyday
This year I just want to take the time to pray every day it makes me feel so much better and complete.

HAPPY 2016!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit