Mini After Christmas Haul

I went shopping to spend some of my gift cards that I received for Christmas and here is what I got!

First I went into Sephora because I needed a lighter shade of the Clinique Acne Solutions BB cream but unfortunately they were all out of my shade so I decided to get this Tarte amazonian clay full coverage foundation, I purchased this in the shade Ivory.


Next I went into Pink and purchased this bra...I discovered how amazing these sports bras with support of regular bras are...so perfect!  So I decided to get another one in black.

Then I went to Vera Bradley and got the prettiest crossbody that is all a wallet!  I have been looking for a nice wallet and have been looking for a crossbody so I was so excited when I saw this...unfortunatley it was a little more than I thought I would spend at the mall this trip but I am so glad I decided to buy it, it's beautiful!





SOOO in love!!

After I left the mall I went to Target.  I got this really thick cozy sweater and I had been really wanting a long sleeve grey shirt.



Also on Christmas day I ordered 2 pairs of leggings from Aerie and the short grey uggs and they also arrived this week!! I love my new uggs they are perfect for the cold weather and I really like the color too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100