Two of my Favorite Breakfasts!

Here are my two favorite breakfasts and how I make them.

The first is a smoothie bowl. I LOVE these so much. I forgot to get out granola so that is not pictured.

I take all of these ingredients besides the fresh fruit and granola and blend them.

After it is thoroughly blended I pour it in a bowl and it top it with fresh berries and my favorite Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola.


My other favorite breakfast is a fruit salad, I love to take some of my favorite fruits and make enough for about 2 portions.
I use grapes, raspberries, I cut up strawberries, blackberries and already vut up pineapple.

 At some point I guess I decided to add mandarin oranges...

It was delicious!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit