Easter Target Haul

So this weekend I went to Target and got some fun things for Easter, a couple clothing pieces, and a new laundry basket, so I decided to share them, because I LOVE Target and hopefully you do too!!

The first thing I got for Easter was these bunny ears for Sam! You can find these here.

 Also for some Easter decor I got this pretty pink lantern and this matching pink dish! I thought they were perfect for Spring!

I got this perfect laundry basket, which was also in my Closet Tour, you can find this basket here.

I also needed a pair of dress pants for this teacher shadowing day I was doing so I found the perfect comfortable black dress pants.

And finally I got this cute flowy navy top, you can find it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit