My Top 5 Favorite Products to Help Relieve Stres

Lately I have been trying to find the best products to help me relieve anxiety, so I decided to share them here!

# 1 is this TAZO zen tea which is lemon grass and mint and it is very soothing. You can find it here.

# 2 is by Bath and Body Works from their Aromatherapy line, I have been putting this lotion on in the morning and after school and the scent is very calming. You can find it here.

#3 is also by Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy line and it's their stress relief luxury bath, and let me tell you my morning baths are extremely luxurious and calming with this product! You can find it here.

#4 is this vitamin which has really been helping me feel less anxious the last few weeks, you take it three times a day and it is suppose to promote a positive mood. You can find it here.

I have been LOVING this Yankee Candle lately, the scent is very relaxing and I love burning it. You can find it here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit