Winter Break Haul

Over Winter Break I went to Boston and also went to the mall and did some shopping so I decided to share my purchases.

While I was in Boston I got these two shirts, yes very touristy.

This is what I got from Target...I'm trying to take more vitamins and needed some other random stuff. I also found this cute ribbon like stuff on clearance and had to get it!


I went to Bath and Body Works where all of their Aromatherapy line was 50% off!! So I got two bath things and a lotion.

I really needed new BB cream, because I have gotten very pale and my other Clinique Acne Solutions BB cream was way too dark.


Finally, I went to Vera Bradley and I got this really cute travel case in one of their new patterns and I just got this to go in my backpack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit