Sephora and Target Beauty Haul

This past weekend I went to Sephora and Target and picked up some new products. I really wanted some new makeup for prom.

First I will share what I got from Sephora...
This was the reason that I went into Sephora to get new foundation. I got the 

Everyone has been using the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, so I decided to finally try it in the shade chantilly.

I also got the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and have used it once since I got it and I love it!

Everyone has been talking about these Sephora eye masks and I couldn't help getting a couple, I can't wait to use them!

I also got the Nars Laguna Bronzer and I have used it twice now and love it, such a great color.

Lately I have been hearing really good things about this Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, I know it has been around for a while, but I decided when it was available for 100 points at Sephora to try it.

From Target...
The first thing I got were these false lashes because I wanted some for prom, they actually look pretty natural on, compared to some other eyelashes. (Sorry I was unable to find them online from Target)


Soooo, I picked up new brushes and they are really great so far! They are from the Sonia Kashuk line  for Target and I adore the brush handles, black and gold is sort of my favorite thing. The first brush is the Tapered Powder Brush No. 19, the next is the Contour Brush No. 30 and the third brush I got is the Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush No. 20.

I also got this Sonia Kashuk brush cleaner.

I got this Loreal Infallible The Super Slim Liner in black.

 Next I picked up a bottle of the Tresemme Extra Firm Control hair spray.

And lastly I got another Burt's Bees cuticle cream, I LOVE this product SO much, it works very well and has a pretty good scent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit