Gluten Free Turkey Chili Recipe

A couple of weeks ago I had blood work done to test for a gluten allergy, as I had been having some stomach issues...I then got the wonderful results last week that I do indeed have a gluten allergy. So, I have been making new meals that are all gluten free and I am obsessed with this gluten free turkey chili. I also froze 2 containers of this chili to have later because I knew I couldn't eat it all within four days.


Ingredients:
2 cans of chili beans
1 packed of gluten free chili seasoning
1 can tomato sauce
some ground turkey (I usually do 2 cups or more)

I start with browned ground turkey then I use a medium stock pan and mix all of the ingredients together and let them cook on low until beans are done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit