My January List

I cannot believe it is already the end of January 2017, how crazy!! So, today I am going to be starting a new little series where I share some things from my month and wrap it up what happened, experiences and things I am loving. I think this will be a great time to share the things that don't make a whole post as well.

1. I found the best dry shampoo ever this month. It is the brand Batiste and it seriously works so well. You can find it here.

2. I discovered this amazing UGG cleaning kit this month as well. It seriously made two of my pairs look so much better!

3. My favorite Starbucks order this month has been their butterscotch latte.

4. My favorite outfit this month has been this black and white one that I shared earlier this month. It is seriously so perfect for this time of year. It keeps me warm and my Hunters are just so practical.

5. Every day this month I have been trying to read a devotion from this amazing book by Joyce Meyer called Closer to God Each Day. Every day when I read it, I really feel like it has an important message for, for that particular day. You can find it here.

6. This month my favorite show to watch on Netflix has been Criminal Minds. It is seriously the best, if you have not seen you definitely should!

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit