Starting Clean in Seventeen


Happy New Year! I'm overjoyed to be getting a fresh start and have several exciting goals, ideas, and plans to share with you all today! So, in this post I will be talking about how to help you actually reach your goals this year and what my2017 goals are.

Here are a few ways to give you a better chance to reach your goals. First of all you need to figure out what you want to accomplish this year and you need to make a general list. Now, we need these goals to be obtainable. So, you should write down specific things for you to accomplish. For example one of my goals is to read more this year, so instead of just writing down "read more" I need to make it something I can obtain, a number. For me when I have a goal with a finish line it is easier for me to reach it. So, I'm going to write down "read 12 books".

Now after you have written down all of your goals for 2017, you need to make yourself accountable to these goals. A great way to do this is by sharing your goals with a friend so that they can check in with you to make sure that you are completing your goals. I also think that when I tell someone I'm going to do something, I'm more likely to do it because if I don't I will feel guilty.

Here are my obtainable 2017 goals:
Pray everyday
Daily devotion
Read 12 books
Take a yoga class
Complete the Whole30 diet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit