Spinach Omelets To Go


Good evening. Today I am sharing my new favorite breakfast, they're great for busy mornings! They are super easy to help you meal prep for the week and are extremely simple to actually make. Once you make them you can store them in your refrigerator and then warm them up in your microwave for 30 seconds and enjoy a super fast, but healthy breakfast!


4 eggs
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup spinach (I only used 1/2 of the spinach pictured above)
1 Tbsp salsa
1/3 cup coconut water (to make eggs more fluffy)

Mix all ingredients together (I cut up my spinach just to make things easier!). Greece muffin tins WELL. Cook for about 20ish minutes, I just kind of kept an eye on them. This recipe makes 6 muffins, I had 6 and one got eaten before I took the photo (real life!).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit