Weight Watchers



I started a new diet!!! After trying the Whole30 diet, I realized that I needed something a little more realistic for my lifestlye. So, I decided to do a healthy Weight Watchers. While on this diet I am not indulging in ice cream or cake every day but however this is much more realistic.


This diet conforms more to your lifestyle the most. This is where you calculate the number of points, like calories that you get for a day and then you eat pretty much whatever you want as long as it is in that number of calories. This diet can be dangerous if you are not consuming a healthy amount of calories.

In two upcoming posts I will be sharing my food diaries from the Weight Watchers diet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit