REVAMPED!!


Happy Monday!! Today I am so excited to share my revamped blog! My website has also been changed...to my ideal name www.elegantlyelle.com I have been working very hard to redo the layout and design of my blog and have been working extra hard on lots of new content for not only my blog but also my Instagram, if you are not already following me be sure to check me out @elegantlyelleb

Since we are talking about stuff that has been revamped...this adorable revamped jean dress is SO cute! I love it for spring this year with some birks of course!

I could not find this dress anywhere, it was from Old Navy! So I'm linking a few similar chambray/jean dresses.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit