My June 2017 List


Happy Thursday! Well, I have been enjoying a crazy couple of weeks with graduating and then also having my graduation party this past weekend. So now I feel like I can finally get back on track with the blog before I start working on Monday! Today I am sharing my June list of things that I loved this month.
  1. I have been obsessing over my new iPhone 7 plus, omg it is SO great! The improvement of the camera quality between this and the iPhone 6s that I was previously using, is insane! I also just got this great Lifeproof case for it too and it's super cute.
  2. I just finished as of two nights ago the novel Everything We Keep and it was a really good read. I will be doing a post about it later this month, so be looking out for that!
  3. All year round, but especially this summer, I have been loving wearing light pink nail polish. This color OPI bubble bath has been the one I have been wearing most lately.
  4. Lastly, my favorite post from this month was by far The Blogs I Read

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit