Summer 2017 Bucket List


It's really feeling a Monday today! This post is going to be sharing the things that are on my list to accomplish this summer.
  1. Go on a picnic
  2. Go to a drive in movie
  3. Host a pool party
  4. Read 3 books
  5. Go to a baseball game
  6. Try out a new recipe
  7. Go on a road trip
  8. Make tie-dye shirts
  9. Watch the sun set
  10. Go to the beach
  11. Go to a water park
  12. Go hiking at a new spot
  13. Go to a concert
  14. Have a game night
  15. Make a vision board
  16. Create a memory book
  17. Go to the farmers market
  18. Go berry picking
  19. Go for a boat ride
  20. Make brunch
To see me cross things off my bucket list follow me on my social medias:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit