My August 2017 List


I cannot believe that it's the end of summer and I am leaving for college this week! Today I am sharing my monthly list for August.

I read a post in the middle of the month and it seriously was so great at explaining when the best time to post is if you're interested you can find it here.

The shows that I have been binging this month have been Jane the Virgin - the new season 3 is now out on Netflix, this telenovela is so worth the watch and Desperate Housewives - I watched the entire show, all 8 seasons, a couple of years ago and now I am re-watching this great show on Hulu.

I recently picked up this Smashbox Primer Water, and so far I have been LOVING it. If you haven't already checked it, I would definitely do so. I love spraying it on in the afternoon to freshen up my makeup!

This month I wrote my first post in my new series "A Book to Read," this is where I will be sharing reviews and recommendations on the books I read. Here you can find the first post on the book Everything We Keep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit