TUESDAY'S TOP TEN STOCKING STUFFERS | VOLUME ONE


Happy Tuesday! Today I am starting a new series where I share 10 different things, these will range from everything to, like today’s post, stocking stuffers, to books to read, to Netflix series to watch, just to name a few of the upcoming posts that will be in this series! So today I am sharing my top ten stocking stuffer ideas since it is getting close to Christmas, and for me stocking stuffers are always the last gifts to get, so here are ten ideas for you stocking stuffing! For gift ideas, be sure to checkout my 2017 Gift Guide my 2017 Christmas Wishlist is also up!!

1. J Crew Camp Socks - $5

2. Earbuds / phone charger

3. Phone case - $34

4. J Crew Earrings - $9 each
     

5. LL Bean Gloves - $34.95

6. candy / gum

7. Swell Water Bottle - $35

8. Favorite magazine / book

9. Gift Cards

10. Nice Colorful Pens - $9.25

SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit