TUESDAY'S TOP TEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE 2018 | VOLUME TWO


Happy Tuesday! For this weeks Tuesday's Top Ten I am sharing a list of ten things to do before 2018. These are all things that will help you start 2018 off on the right path and lead to success for you in the new year. I have been working to complete this list and it has helped to feel much more prepared for the new year and for me the new spring semester.

1 - Make 2018 Goals
For this step I am not making my traditional resolutions. I am making a list of obtainable goals with set marks to meet them that I will be able to make a step by step plan to achieve.

2 - Reflect on 2017
What should you change in 2018, so that you can have the happiest year possible.

3 - Clean out Closet, Dresser, Shoes, Bags

4 - Sell and Donate Clothes, Shoes, Bags
I have been selling lots on Poshmark!

5 - Declutter
For this step I have started going through all of the other stuff in my room such as makeup, skin care products, hair care products, office supplies, and decor.

6 - Plan for 2018
Buy a new planner for 2018 and start filling it out and planning out what you want to do in 2018. I got the adorable planner here in the photo from Target.

7 - Practice Gratitude
Make a list of what you are thankful for from 2017.

8 - Make a 2017 Playlist
Create a playlist of all your favorite songs of 2017, so that you can always go back to it and listen to them.

9 - Deep Condition your Hair

10 - Create a 2018 Book List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit