JANUARY 2018 WARDROBE WISH LIST


Happy January! Today I am sharing my January Wishlist! These are all of the items that I wish I could wear this month! I'm super into quarter zips, which is probably pretty obvious, because I listed three different ones.

I am also in love with thermals because of the fact that they look nicer than a sweatshirt, are super comfy, and are still super warm! On my wishlist is the Free People January Tee in grey you can find it here. I also already own and LOVE this Anthropologie thermal, I have been wearing SO much and you can find that one here, I have it in Ivory.

All of 2018 so far has been SO cold in New York, so I think that's why my entire wishlist is made up entirely of really warm clothes and they are super comfy which is perfect because I leave to go back to college the end of this week!

LINKS TO ALL OF THE ITEMS:

OTHER WISH LISTS:
   

FOLLOW ME:
   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit