TUESDAY'S TOP TEN DAILY HABITS | VOLUME THREE


Happy Tuesday! In today's top ten post I am sharing my top ten daily habits. These are not all concrete daily habits of mine yet, but this is the goal for me everyday. In 2018 I am going to try to incorporate these 10 habits to make me more productive, healthier, and less stressed.

ONE - MAKE YOUR BED
As soon as you get out of bed in the morning you should make it. I have heard this so many times, but it makes so much sense, because once you make your bed you won't get back in it. Secondly by making your bed first thing in the morning your space will look much more tidy, especially living in a dorm room, and third you will have already completed your first task of the day, which they say helps you to be more productive!

TWO - MEDITATE
Over the last few months I have read many different articles and blog posts about how meditating can really help you to relieve stress, so this is a habit that I really want to start doing this year.

THREE - JOURNAL
Along with meditating journaling is another way that I have read that can really help someone to clear their mind and relieve stress. I had started doing this for a brief period of time in 2017 and found it to be extremely helpful in clearing my mind and helping me to feel less overwhelmed.

FOUR - READ
Last summer I read maybe two different books, but now that I am in college, I barely can keep up with the class assigned readings, let alone be able to read for pleasure. So this year one of my goals is to read a LOT more, I will be sharing my book list soon!

FIVE - TAKE VITAMINS
I always take Vitamin C, however I really want to start incorporating other vitamins into my daily routine.

SIX - TIDY BEFORE BED
It is 1,000 times better to wake up to a nice clean space to help you start off your day on the right note. If you wake up to a messy space you will be less productive and more distracted. I always work best in a clean environment and when my space is not tidy I make up excuses for not being productive.

SEVEN - READ A DEVOTION
Last year I started reading a devotional almost everyday by Joyce Meyer, Closer to God Each Day.

EIGHT - PRACTICE GRATITUDE
In my Day Designer Planner (which you can find here) there is a space to write down everyday what you are grateful for. This is so inspiring and helps me to reach one of my goals everyday which is to be positive. Everyday, no matter how bad it was, there was something or someone that made your day  just a little bit better.

NINE - PLAN FOR TOMORROW
A new habit I want to start is writing a to do list out each night for the next day, this way I have plan for each day and can wake up ready to be productive. I just got this new Day Designer which has a great space to make a long to do list for each day.

TEN - DRINK WATER
There are SO many benefits to drinking a lot of water everyday. My goal is to drink my body weight in ounces of water each day so that I can reap all of the benefits that come from drinking a lot of water especially better skin.

OTHER TUESDAY'S TOP TEN POSTS TO READ:

FOLLOW ME:
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit