COLLEGE GROCERY STAPLES

It's Finally Friday!! The spring semester is in full swing for this girl, however, spring break is in 7 days and counting, so things are looking up! Today I am sharing my college grocery staples, because at least at my school the food is not great and I mainly go to the dining hall for dinner. I am gluten-free, so everything on this list to the best of my knowledge is gluten-free! I do 99% of my grocery shopping at Wegmans and if you are from New York (other than NYC) you know how amazing this grocery store is! Above I am wearing my typical errands outfit, comfy and warm!

Drinks
- orange juice
- cranberry juice
- smart watr
- k cups

Fruit - (for fruit I like to the prepared containers because this is a lot less work and there's not a lot of room to prepare fruit at college)
- lemons
- strawberries
- raspberries
- apples
- pineapple

Cheese/Meat
- cheese
- Chobani greek yogurt
- turkey sandwich meat
- all natural coffee creamer

Other Staples
- peanut butter
- popcorn
- trail mix
- gluten-free pretzels
- luna protein bars
- Good Thins crackers
- Quaker gluten-free maple & brown sugar oatmeal
- soup
- Annie's gluten-free microwavable macaroni and cheese cups
- Nature's Path vanilla almond granola

Treats
- gluten-free brownie brittle
- Annie's gluten-free snickerdoodle cookies
- hot chocolate


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit