FRIDAY FIVE | 3.9.18


Happy Friday! Sam my adorable doggie's birthday was last week and I snapped this adorable photo of him with one of his birthday presents this cute donut toy! Today I am starting a new series "Friday Five," which I have seen done by numerous bloggers over the years as a way to share five things on Fridays to wrap up the week! I had been posting "Tuesday's Top Ten," however, finding ten different things to share is a LOT! So, for a more concise way to share new things on the blog I have decided to start up this new (hopefully) weekly post!

ONE | Sales
Here are some of my sale picks going on right now!
Anthropologie Thermal - $29.95
Free People Lofty V-Neck Sweater - $63.99
Madewell Insiders Sale - 15%

TWO | CC Cream
I finally tried the it Cosmetics CC cream and I really like it! It's great for everyday to wear to class or out running errands and it actually has pretty good coverage.

THREE | $40 Floral Set
Target came out with this beautiful floral set and it's only $40 total for the top and the bottom.

FOUR | Meal Prepping & A Label Printer
Julia of Lemon Stripes wrote an inspiring post all about Meal Prepping this week which was super interesting and also inspired me to pick up a bluetooth label maker! As I was strolling through Target yesterday and I found this one on clearance for $38.98! I have already been using it and LOVE it!

FIVE | Fifty Shades Freed
On Saturday night I went to see the new movie Fifty Shades Freed with my friend. This is the third movie in the Fifty Shades of Grey trio and it was really good! I love romantic movies with some suspense! This had both. I would definitely recommend seeing it if you were on the fence!

               

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit