WHAT I WEAR TO CLASS

Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing one of my favorite outfits that I literally wear to class all the time! This is pretty much my go to class outfit: a thermal, a bralette (haha remember real bras LOL!), my insulated bean boots (SO much warmer than my first pair!), and Lululemon align leggings! To me this outfit looks a little more pulled together than a sweatshirt and leggings which makes me feel  a little bit better about it!

This thermal is seriously just one of my favorite things to wear this winter and also on sale now for $29.95! Another thermal I have that is also amazing is this Free People one.






When I first got out of the car I wasn't sure I could take my coat off because it is seriously SO cold in New York this week. Especially right after it was in the 50's!!

      

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit