FRIDAY FIVE | 5.11.18


Well, I have officially been home from college for one week today! I am almost completely moved back in...but I came home with way more clothes/shoes than I actually have room for so that has been quite the struggle! I have absolutely loved the free time to get back into blogging this week. Here are five different things I had to share about from this week. Have a great weekend!

ONE | Summer Blogging Goals
This week one of my favorite bloggers Taylor Morgan posted a Q&A on her blog: Little Blonde Book and answered one of my questions - What are some of you best blog tips? For photos? Content ideas? And her answer was super helpful! I love hearing blogging tips from bloggers about their process. It always inspires me! If you haven't read her Q&A you can check it out here.
Now that I am not at college I have so much more free time to work on the blog and it makes me so happy! I have posted four different posts already this week which is exactly what I wanted to do! I have been working on next week's content to and thankfully tonight I will be shooting some outfits for the upcoming week which I am super excited about! My goals for the blog this summer include posting 5 posts a week on the blog, which is accomplished this week! My other goal is to work on my Instagram, which I really didn't do well this week. So this weekend I plan on taking a ton of photos and really working hard on my Instagram the rest of the summer! So, be sure to follow me on Instagram to see new posts!

TWO | Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
A few weeks ago I picked up the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion at Anthropologie because I had wanted to try it for a while. It seriosuly dries out zits! Just be careful of over using it because it really dries them out so well!

THREE | Graduation Gifts
Earlier in the week I came across this post from Carly the Prepster, one of my all time favorite bloggers (if you haven't checked her blog out yet, you definitely should!!) where she shared a Graduation Gift Guide, so if you're looking for ideas for Graduation Gifts, be sure to checkout her post!

FOUR | Nashville
Sarah posted a mural guide for Nashville and OMG this seriously made me want to go to Nashville and take amazing photos asap! If you haven't seen her post The Ultimate Insta-Worthy Guide to 20 Murals in Nashville. Planning a trip to Nashville with me anyone?!

FIVE | Hat Walls
I created a mini hat wall in my room at home and I love it! I think hat walls are so cute, unfortunately I neither have the room nor the number of hats needed for some of the amazing hat walls I found on Pinterest that inspired this. If you're considering a hat wall checkout these pins.

         
      
Save
Save

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit