REVIEWING THE DAY DESIGNER



Right before January 1st this year I got the 2018 Day Designer Daily Planner after seeing it all over! I really love that it has two sides one where you can write out your daily schedule and fill in all of your appointments and then the other side of the page has a check list, this feature is my favorite because I really like having my schedule and to do list in the same planner. This feature of the planner has been REALLY nice! However, I did not realize before purchasing the planner that Saturday and Sunday are on the same page, this to me is super annoying, because I do so much on the weekend, weekdays each get an entire page, but Saturday and Sunday have one combined page. On this one page there is only the daily schedule and no half page to do list. This is probably the part about this planner that I like the least! However, I really like how it is set up during the week. 

I'm in college so I use my planner to write down assignments a lot! I originally thought I would use the notes section at the bottom of the pages to write down my assignments, however, this got super messy, because there are no lines. So, I started writing them down in the to do list section which makes it a lot neater. I wish there was like another spot to write down assignments, I looked at the Target Day Designer that gives each day a page like this one, and it was divided into three sections, daily schedule, to do list, notes which actually had lines. I wish that the Day Designer had that too! But, it's a lot prettier than the Target planner and has a nice hard cover. It also has different spots for writing down bills and dinner plans, which I love!

Another part about the planner that I like is that you also get a monthly spread, which I fill out as I make appointments and plans for the months ahead. So, this feature is really great! I love the daily schedule which I fill out at the beginning of each week. This is so much better than when you just get a space for each day, because then the events are listed in order of the time they are at, so when you add a new event it will be in the correct time order, where if there are no times you might have to write stuff out of order if you wrote down a later event first. This is just me being picky, but I really like this feature!

Overall I really like the Day Designer and I will most likely repurchase it for 2019. I just wish that Saturday and Sunday got their own separate pages lol! The 2018 planner is now on sale because it's almost half way through the year, but they just recently released the 2018-2019 Academic Year planner. If I was getting a new one I would definitely get this Secret Garden pattern.


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit