SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

I have been trying to find a dress to wear to a wedding later this month, and have been seriously struggling! So, I decided to compile all of my finds, that I have been struggling to choose from, in one place, in case you're also in search for a dress to wear as a wedding guest. While I have been looking for a dress, I have come across a few that are super cute, however, some of them have been extremely expensive, especially when I might not get a lot of use out of it. So, I decided to create this list of summer dresses to wear to weddings that are all under $100. Also, I have been super into maxi dresses this spring, because, well at least here in New York, it is not always warm enough for a short dress, which makes maxi dresses perfect! They also come in handy for day to night.

      

      

      

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR