THE HUDSON


I recently visited New York City! I stayed right outside of the city and my hotel was right on the Hudson River with the most gorgeous overview of the city! So, I had to share this outfit with this gorgeous view! I am wearing one of my favorite tops for summer, this linen camisole from J. Crew, however, it is from last year unfortunately so I linked a similar one from J. Crew. I'm also using my most recent bag purchase this Michael Kors bag, which is so perfect for every season and holds so much it's perfect for traveling because you can bring as much or as little as you need.

Especially because I walked around the city the entire day, I needed comfortable shoes, so of course my first choice was my Birkenstock's. If you haven't tried Birkenstock's yet, oh my god seriously? You have to try them out! They're amazing because they're so comfortable and perfect to walk around in! They can easily be dressed up or dressed down like for this outfit. If you're a first time Birkenstock's shopper be sure to check out a post I created earlier this spring, My Birkenstock Shopping Guide.






SHOP MY OUTFIT
            

      

SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit