A SUMMER READ: THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR



There's nothing I love more than sitting by my pool reading a great book in the summer sun! The type of books that I tend to be drawn to are ones that are really able to keep my attention, because otherwise I will not finish reading them! Today's book recommendation is no exception! It was such a quick read that kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more.

This past weekend I finished reading The Couple Next Door and I HIGHLY recommend it! If you have read the book The Girl on the Train, you will absolutely love this book! It's the perfect "beach book" because it's a serious page turner! I don't read a ton and I finished this book in ONE week, so you know from that what a great read it is!

Without giving anything away... this novel is really able to keep your attention because there are constant plot twists right up until the end! It keeps you on the edge of your seat and really never got boring like a lot of books because it shied away from including an overwhelming amount of detail.


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit